- Studying film is fantastic but you end up analysing everything.
- Living at college is a great way to make friends and pick up alcoholism.
- Victoria and New South Wales are very, very different places.
- It’s all a conspiracy, or maybe it’s all relative.
- Poetry is a great way to express yourself but telling people you write poetry is another way to let them know you’re going a little loopy.
- People are great, but people are also shit.
- The line between a good time and a messy time is often very fine.
- Sometimes it’s easier to see things more than they really are.
- Most people don’t combine peanut butter and honey????
- Liking anime and being white is accepted, if not encouraged (contrary to a small town area).
- Tacos are always a good idea.
- Goon is gross but the price of decent alcohol is worse.
- Public transport is not my friend.
- Fixing iPhone screens is not a good time.
- Sleep is for the weak (or week depending on the person).
- Hard work does eventually pay off.
- Handing in an assignment six weeks late doesn’t always have a bad outcome.
- Some people genuinely think my last name is Nugget.
- I am turning into my sister.
- You can stay friends with people you met in O week.
- To stand up for myself and do what I need to.
- How to direct different mediums of performance.
- RMIT kinda sounds like armpit but it’s actually brilliant.
- IH is great.
I’ll probably never stop doing this